1. PHILADELPHIA RENEWAL NETWORK: The Philadelphia Renewal Network offers biblical counseling and psychiatric services, and members of City Line Church receive a discount. For more information, visit http://philadelphiarenewalnetwork.org, or contact Jason at jason[at]citylinechurch[dot]net.
2. INCLEMENT WEATHER OR EMERGENCIES. In the event of inclement weather or other emergencies, please refer to the church website for information on possible cancellations before leaving for Sunday service.
3. CHRISTMAS PARTY (DEC 17). Everyone is invited to our church Christmas party on Sunday, December 17, immediately following the worship service across the street (catty-corner) at the Levering Mill Tribute House library. The church will provide a main dish and drinks; please feel free to bring a side or dessert to share (label any allergens). Also, if interested in preparing and leading a craft time for kids (and adults!) during the party, please let Jason know at jason[at]citylinechurch[dot]net.
4. CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE (DEC 24). Please join us that Sunday for a special worship service celebrating the birth of our Savior. It will be a shorter service of Lessons & Carols, at our usual time and location (9 AM at St. John’s). There will be no separate Children’s or Youth Worship, but the side of the sanctuary will continue to be reserved for parents with infants.
5. CHRISTMAS EVE WITH ST. JOHN'S (DEC 24). City Liners are invited to join St. John’s Church in their sanctuary for caroling at 7 PM and then their service of Holy Eucharist at 7:30 PM.
6. WINTER RETREAT REGISTRATION. Registration for this year's retreat has begun! The retreat will be held at Sandy Cove Ministries in North East, MD, Feb 16-18, 2018. Our theme will be Belonging to God in a Lonely World, and our speakers will be Gwen & Rod White. Email jason[at]citylinechurch[dot]net with any questions.
7. NEXT WEEK'S YOUTH PROGRAM: The third Sunday of each month, the 9-12 year olds are dismissed with the younger children prior to the sermon to their own class, and then are brought back after the sermon to join their parents in the adult service.
8. NEXT WEEK'S SERMON: Daniel Park, "Longing for...Peace", Micah 5:4-5; Luke 2:11-14